From July 2010 through September 2012, IDA Technology provided the day-to-day management and operations of the First Sergeants Barracks Program (FSBP) at Fort Bliss, Texas. We supplied more than 50 personnel who were responsible for managing 14,000 soldier barracks rooms spread over 25 square miles on a 24-hour basis, 365 days a year.
Our other duties included:
- Successfully managing the administration of nearly 40,000 physical and electronic keys and key cards for all of the assigned barracks rooms
- Managing more than 14,000 active and 40,000 inactive files
- Assisting in the successful transition of those files through two database upgrades
- Assessing, tracking, and coordinating the movement of thousands of pieces of furniture and appliances for all barracks rooms
- Barracks-wide maintenance services like:
- Routine inspections
- Correcting minor deficiencies
- Coordinating major maintenance activities
- The issuance and tracking of keys for third-party contractors
- Ordering, maintaining, and issuing stock of replacement parts and related material.
Given the sheer number of activities associated with this contract, we created an innovative quality control effort that inspected and documented various program details. It included a 100% inspection system for the nearly 270,000 documents associated with all assigned barracks rooms.
Contact us today to learn more about our various Program Management services.